Monday, February 11, 2008

Let's end this day on a positive note


1. The dog is clean. He did pee on the living room floor immediately after his bath, despite the fact he had been let outside just before his bath. But he has been properly punished and is now forgiven.

2. Home-made pizza was yummy for dinner and we have left-over sausage for biscuits and gravy some time soon. Maybe even dinner tomorrow night!

3. My foot is healing nicely and although it looks "dirty" it is getting much easier to walk except down my stairs. Guess that means I can't do laundry, darn...

4. My house does not smell like poop anymore.

5. My kids are in bed and each of them read for 60 minutes today. I love that my kids are loving a good book. Fred can not relate to the three of us but it just makes me SMILE.

6. I paid all my bills yesterday and still have money left-over.

7. Lenten meals start at church this week which means I do not have to cook on Wednesday.

8. I get to go scrapbooking on Friday. I am not sure that I am going to have time this week to get my stuff together but I'll go to socialize for a bit if not. All good!

9. I am on day 6 without Coca Cola and am going strong!

10. I get to go read then snuggle with my guy/personal space heater and go to sleep.

1 comment:

Amy said...

good for you sounds like you had a great day!