Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Hello, my name is Susan and I am an addict


Well, won't Fred love me airing my dirty laundry on the blog that he detests already.


Anyway, I have fallen off the wagon, three times. I gave up Coca Cola for lent. On Saturday while at the mall I took a couple sips of Will's coke. Bad mommy. On Sunday I drank a whole can. This morning I drank half of a can. I need help. There is not any more Coke in the kitchen fridge. That is a start right? I should take my partial 12 pack from the garage to school tomorrow and give it away. This is hard.


I am going to drink a couple of glasses of water to satiate myself. Being holed up here at home is hard. It makes me weak and when I am weak and bored I eat and drink soda.


I am not giving in. I will get back on the wagon starting NOW!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I know you can do it. I am and it's NOT fun. Hang in there, girl. How about lemonade or Hawaiian punch or something? Water and milk get a little old.
Take care-