Went to bed last night knowing about a 2 hour delay, got the call this morning about being closed. We could make it, I am sure we could make it in to school. I guess many people out in the country are not so lucky. We will spend another day at home without spelling word to study or anything. I guess we could do math flahcards.
The boys are tracking their reading time so that helps. Nic and Will each finished another book yesterday. I should buy stock in Scholastic. I am hopefully that when we move we will be close to a really good library. Ours is a bit lacking, not a lot of appeal to spend a bunch of time there. They do the best they can with the house they were given. It is something and for that we are grateful.
Well, my accomplishments from yesterday have left me resting on my laurels. There is still plenty to accomplish so I should be off. Nic is making his own Ramen Noodles for lunch, I need to go supervise. More later...
2 comments:
Just catching up! As much as I love the LOOK of snow...I'm not jealous. You have just toooooo much.
Not sure why they just don't schedule school till June in Iowa to make up school days in winter.
Glad you are keeping busy....is the BIG book done yet?
Now I understand better those ads for winter...suggesting that everyone finds a good book and a cozy fireplace and all is just about idyllic! Unless of course you live in IOWA where the story never ends!
By the way, It doesn't snow in Dallas!
Love to you all!
Mom
Post a Comment