Friday, February 15, 2008

Yeah for Fridays

Look what I got in the mail today! I won this from a blog late last year and it finally arrived. I already have and read the book so I will pass this along to someone who might enjoy it. Thanks so much to Tasra from Real Women Scrap!


Took this mutt to the vet today. Cost me a pretty penny but he's worth it! We bought pills and flea meds to get us through 6 months or so. We'll need to get some more before we move but I spent enough for today. This is Pete up on his snow pile in the back yard. You can see some grass peaking through the snow but that is ALL covered now. We are supposed even get MORE snow this weekend. Stay tuned...
Here is the Pokemon crew. Aren't they a hoot? I must clarify that Nic was getting ready to leave. He does not always wear that cap.
Check out these beautiful cards that we sent to the home bound members of our parish. I was so pleased with the creativity and the outcome. Lots of fun had by all!


Our day was good today. We ran errands and had lunch and got Nic's eyes checked. He needs glasses but WOW I was really ilprepared for the price of the lenses alone. We walked out without anything ordered because I just wasn't sure. Fred wears glasses so I need his input and his credit card! Of course we need to get them asap but the whole process gave me my third migraine in as many days. Nic has been getting headaches every time he reads and I was getting tired of hearing about it. Seems his eyes rotate in a bit too far so reading glasses are in order. They were talking about bifocals so he doesn't have to take them on and off at school when they are working on the board then back down on their desks. I just can not fathom sending him to school with $400 glasses on his face. I will need to go with him just to protect the goods!

Well, I need to get on the ball with dinner and the house looks a bit haggard. Nothing ten minutes won't help!

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Super cute cards Susan!

I'm really, really looking forward to getting my bag and since I haven't read that book, I'm hoping I get that too!

Have a good weekend,
Melissa

Amy said...

I've been wanting to read that book, I've seen it around lately..I'll have to go to B&N again...LOL...very cute card!