So yesterday the wind was blowing but I didn't think too much about it until I left the house. I was hosting "Share the Love" at church. We made Valentines for the shut-ins of the parish and some for ourselves. I totally stupidly forgot my camera so I have no proof of the event or the workmanship but it did happen and these ladies were awesome. We created for about 2 hours and totally put off eating until the end. The priority was on the cards and it was fun.
By the time I headed home a little after 3 the roads were much worse. I settled in to watch "Reign On Me" but when it was over I had to get it back to the grocery. They have a great deal on new releases for $1.99 for the first night but the second night is a killer. I took Fred's truck in to town and got the movies returned with 10 minutes to spare.
I returned home to make a yummy dinner of Nacho Chicken/Dorito Chicken and noodles and crescents. The most exciting part of the meal was that it was well timed. I have a hard time with the timing and last night I did pretty well. I was so up after my success that I started laundry and ironed for the week. What a difference there is between Friday and Saturday in terms of energy.
Today I have done laundry, payed bills and bummed. I am thinking about going in to town but don't have a really good reason to go other than not wanting to cook dinner. Panera or Applebees would make me pretty happy but we'll probably have something here. We'll see what happens in the next couple of hours.

We have a light week except for Wednesday. We have Pokemon League then need to get to church to help prepare for the first Lenten Dinner. Immediately following the meal the boys have Religious Ed. and Will is taking part in his First Reconciliation. At some point they need to do their homework. We'll figure it out. We always do.
1 comment:
Thanks for visiting my blog. That is Serendipity paper. Perfect for acrylic cause it is double sided. I hope your toe feels better soon. I dislocated a toe once and had to go to the hospital to get it fixed. I sooo feel for you.
Post a Comment