My pal Vicki sent this cartoon to me. I think it represents me well. According to the news last night we have measured 48 inches of snow in the metro. I believe the tally to be higher up here. Add in the blowing and I can not tell you how high the piles are. Below is a picture of Nic on the pile of snow that the pusher had made clearing our driveway for the last couple of months. Please realize this is just from my driveway, not the whole neighborhood. That man is RICH!

3 comments:
wow! Holy Snow...that's crazy...and the cartoon is super cute!
I'm giving up on weathermen. We have had 2 or 3 "oh, my gosh, this is the big one" and we end up with 1 inch, MAYBE. Last night they say we'll get a dusting and we end up with 3 inches.
THat is certainly not going to measure up to your basketball goal height (what a cool picture), but it's still enough to make driving not too fun (country roads all the way to school).
Take care--make some ice cream. See you when it gets warmer!
Jen
I got that cartoon in an email. I never thought about saving it to my blog, but it sums things up really well around here this year. Our new pastor is from Texas, I was talking with him last night. This is an experience for him.
Post a Comment