We got "the call" last night that we would have a 2 hour delay today. That was really nice of the superintendent to let us know so that we didn't have to be woken up so early. The boys got to stay up late to see daddy once he got home from his business dinner so that was a bonus too.
So I am going on day two without Coke. I did not get a headache yesterday until I went to bed and even then it wasn't too bad. I can do this!
The snow is settled and scraped and this morning the fog rolled in. I am so glad we are going in late today. We are going to pick up S on the way to school so that he and I can go right to work. The late arrivals and snow days will be impacting his paycheck and mine.
Do you want to hear about my BIG accomplishment from yesterday? Oh well, you are going to hear about it anyway... I got all of my Christmas cards from 2006 and 2007 cleaned up and put away. I save the cards every year, not sure why. I really just need to hold on to the photos. So I went through the two piles as well as the pile of cards that I made and never got around to sending because I needed to go through some other piles to find addresses. Well, the cards have been sorted, recycled, and noted on a list. I have written down all of the addresses that were not in my book and I plan to send a few cards out this week to people that got lost in my process. I can hope that this will aide me in future years and maybe on moving announcements too.
OK, I think it is time to head out. Don't want to be late for our brief day at school.
1 comment:
Wow, you were productive yesterday. I wasn't that productive. Today is day 3 of this week that I have sat at home. Starting to get tired of it.
Post a Comment