Sunday, June 8, 2008

2 in one day!

I suppose this is a temporary thing but we'll go with it.

Fred and the boys did go to the new Indiana Jones movie this afternoon. First we checked out the storage locker... oohh, aahh and the like. Then we went up by the new house and then we parted ways. I was on a trek to find my way around a bit and with the help of Jack I made it back to the hotel. My first stop was to a scrapbook store in McKinney. After that I went by a doggy daycare option that included the use of a pool. (My dog so does not need this amenity.) After that I went back past my new house and happened to find that the Catholic church/Cathedral is a little less than 5 miles from my hood. All good.

On our way back to the hotel Pete and I stopped in a PetsMart just 3 miles from the new house and found that they too offer dog day camp. We picked up a water bowl that will be left in the car for hot days, like today, and a Greenie bone. Yum! They also have an engraving machine there so we will head back to up-date his tag some time real soon!

Finally we headed south and I ran through Steak N Shake for a burger and went past McDonald's for a newspaper and we are now settled at the hotel waiting on the guys. I am happy to report that I have found out the there is an adult Summer Reading Program at the Frisco Library and an on-line book club that looks intriguing. No babysitter required:)

OK, I am now ready to start looking up those oh so important numbers so that I can get busy on the phone tomorrow. I think the boys and I may go the Frisco and get Toll Tags and Library cards first then head back to take Fred to the Airport. When we get back I can make calls while the boys and I kill time before it is time to pick-up Grandpa at the airport. Will the fun ever end? Stay tuned!

No comments: