Saturday, June 14, 2008

We're done.. all unpacked!

PSYCH! Not even close. Well, closer but not close enough. I have tackled a bit of my scrap space and got REALLY worried when I unpacked the paper holding cubes to find 90% of the paper removed. The best way to transport would have been in those cubes. Oh well, no one ever said these guys were smart. After some feverish looking I have found the VERY heavy paper box in the downstairs office. I will be taking it up to the scrap space in smaller increments. No benefit in aggravating an ulcer just to be creative. It will all find its way upstairs eventually. Fred has diligently worked on the kid space today and I have knocked out 80% of the kitchen. I still need to store my baking sheets but I need a vertical organizer. The obvious cabinet to store them in is huge so they will not stay upright on their own. I hope to get out tomorrow to get some supplies.


Fred and the boys drove Grandpa to the airport this afternoon while I went to Kroger. I signed up for my Kroger Savings Club Card and bought a $300 gift card on my way in. They have a deal that if you buy a $300 card you get an extra $30 on the card. Since I know I will be using it I bit the bullet and paid up. I managed to get through $220 of it today. We are more stocked but I still forgot stuff. I bought some yummy looking green beans to make with the Garlic Lime Chicken that I planned to make for Father's Day. Too bad I forgot the lime juice. I did not forget the chicken. I bought some ice cream treats and lots of condiments and had many comments on my large order. I was quick to explain... stocking the fridge takes LOTS of stuff.


Well, I should get back to work. I am trying to do some laundry between unpacking boxes. Fred is going back out of town tomorrow evening so I need to wash all of his clothes from last week to get packed again for this week. The fun never ends! And I never want it to!

No comments: