Made you look huh? Why is writing about Kittle's when she lives in TX and Kittle's in is Indy? Well, thanks to the power of the Internet I was able to inquire about a very specific piece we needed for Nic's bed and they have come through. And at a GREAT price I might add. Nic and Will have interchangeable bedroom furniture. It is not the exact same brand but it is a light, natural finish and it mixes and matches pretty well. Nic decided that he would like to have the bunkable bed in his new room but we suggested he loft it instead of bunk it so that he would have room for a desk in his room. He was keen on the idea but really wishes he had a ladder. Well the end of the bunk is kind-of designed for climbing on but is not real comfortable on your feet. (I state this with personal experience.) I tried to find the ladder around here but was not having much luck. I went on-line to Kittle's.com and they carry the brand so I sent an e-mail last night, close to 11PM to the availability and pricing contact at Kittle's. Well, she just called me back and I am getting the ladder when we are in Indy for the wedding/anniversary/birthday extravaganza next month. YEAH! It is paid for and being held at the distribution center with my name on it! Thanks Kittle's
We also had some luck getting a great desk for Fred yesterday at THE DUMP. This place is pretty cool and had decent prices. They are only open F, S & S and they move through about 65% of their showroom floor each weekend. You can not special order, you are often buying "off the floor" but in some things they have a small stock. We were lucky enough to find a massive desk that was one of three left in the store so it was all wrapped and boxed for us to drive it home. If I had know what the desk weighed... I might have paid the $139 delivery fee. This thing is like a small elephant. We knew it could be disassembled to a degree but even the parts were heavy. Fred spent some quality time trying to set it all up and get the drawers filled with his junk and files. It is not sitting in it's long term position in the room but we can not move it until we find a home for some more boxes in there. We'll get there. Hopefully sooner than later.
OK, I am working on reducing piles and being able to see all of the granite in the kitchen. So far the island is clear so that is definite progress. Off to get myself packed up for a few errands...
No comments:
Post a Comment