We are wired! We all put in a LOT of work today. Fred got his truck to fit in the garage and I have many things placed in my kitchen, thanks to Dad. Sadly we have not located the silverware just yet but it's gotta turn up soon. It is likely in the bottom of a box that I am avoiding, UGH!
OK, dad is taking us out for a sit down meal in celebration of our new digs. We have eaten out plenty this week but never at a place that included waitstaff. I am looking forward to a hot meal and a cool glass of lemonade in a real glass glass.
OK, I will do my darnedest to get a photo out soon of some great bit of progress we have made in turning this house into our home. Stay tuned...
2 comments:
did you find nic's monkey? Happy to hear its going well
Yeah! GLAD to hear you are getting settled.
Remember it took four (?) movers one whole day and they only had to take things out, wrap them and and put them in boxes. You on the other hand have to "think" about where things go.
Just be sure to have it all put away by the time I get there.
Hugs,
Mom
Post a Comment