
The sounds of cardboard boxes, ripping tape and birds chirping. Those are the sounds of progress. The three amigos are here packing and the boys went to Vicki's to play. I made my drops throughout town for delivering Stampin' Up stuff, cleaning products and some clothes for the people who live in Parkersburg and were devastated by the tornado just over a week ago. I dropped some vases off at the Remarkable Rose to be used again and I picked up lunch for the crew. I took a van load of goodies to Vicki so that she can pass it along to the Clemons Lutheran School Garage Sale and I also blessed her with the remaining contents of my freezer. That's what she gets for taking the boys off my hands for the afternoon.
They have taken all of the cushions off my couch and all of the stuff in the basement is packed. I think we could be out of here by tomorrow afternoon. That is one full day ahead of schedule, just means an extra night on the road. Not ideal but hey, what are you gonna do? Off to find something to keep me busy. Not a ton for me to do today, just supervising, I am not very good at that. Good thing Fred is here to help.
1 comment:
why don't you pop on over to Indy for a day, then? We'd LOVE to see you!!! Hope all continues well. We're thinking of you guys and hope everything works out this next week... Take care.
Post a Comment