Thursday, June 19, 2008

Gratitude...

Just a quick note listing a few gratitudes that have been on my mind of late...

1. We made it here to TX safe and sound.

2. Fred continues to be employed and works hard for us and Lennox.

3. The boys haven't killed each other yet this summer. We have had tense moments but nothing a little time apart doesn't help.

4. We are finding our way around Frisco. Tried some very tasty pizza at Brooklyn's last night and ran to Kroger for more stuff to stock the fridge.

5. I am in love... with the Frisco Library. I did not realize how much I had missed the library. I really missed it and am now thrilled to read and read and read some more!

6. There will always be laundry thus I will always be needed in the Baker house. It is job security at its finest. Off to sort and wash!

1 comment:

Betsy said...

Since you LOVE to read, and you LOVE the library, how about going back to get a masters in library science! Could work. Its alot about numbers but these days, its also about computeres, research and making sure that the right books are on the shelves. I'm thinking you should start looking for a community college or become a Texas fan! YOU could do it. And, what a great job after your kids are grown up.

Mom

PS oh yes, and have some scrapbooking classes! Sounds like a great PLAN!