

So we have moved back to the hotel in Plano and at 10:15 AM both boys are still sleeping. I always looked a little confused with the people who would go to a breakfast bar in a hotel and fill a huge tray of food. I considered the fact that they might be feeding themselves all day. Well this morning I was the one with four drinks, three pieces of fruit, one bowl of rice, two bowls of cereal, one plate with Canadian bacon and some pound cake. Oh and I also had two cartons of milk and some sugar packets. I bet that I was a sight to see.
Fred has already left to go back up to the house. He will spend a little time there, a bit of time at our storage unit and he needs to run to work to shred some documents that are crucial but damp. We will get them replaced. Need to start that list! After he done with all of that he needs to go to Best Buy and pick me up a laptop. Doesn't that sound like he's getting me a gallon of milk? We lost one computer to our move and now two more to a fire. Thankfully Fred grabbed his work laptop and our external hard drive on his way out of the house on Wednesday. A neighbor was gracious enough to hold them for us and we remain connected. AMEN!
Well I recovered a few pictures off of my camera that I would like to share. These are in no way related to the fire, I took them in the few days prior. Check out these kids. Gotta love em!
3 comments:
what is normal? Isn't every day a new adventure anyway????
By the way, I send Shannen to get all the food when we go to hotels...
LOVE YA!
Hey this is Kirste's sister, Mary. Just wanted to let you know that you're in my prayers. :) Here are some pictures to make you laugh... just in case you needed it.
It starts
It continues
The build
The explosion
Much love. *hugs*
Mary this pics are great. Kirste is so an example of how small the world is...
Keeps the pics comming and updates!
Post a Comment