Tuesday, June 3, 2008

I am going to sleep well tonight!


I am exhausted! It was a long full day but the good news is that nothing and no one got broken.
I was worried for a bit about Nicholas but he seems better now. He was complaining of chest pains while he and I were out running errands in M-town. I called first nurse, think after hours ask a nurse, and she suggested we go to the ER. He was really calm and way too rational when I told him her suggestion. Ever my son he said, "Can we wait till tomorrow and go to the doctor if I still hurt? The doctor would be cheaper than the ER right? " I assured him that he was worth whatever it costs and that I would take him to the ER if he wanted. He said he'd rather wait and so we are. He seems much better 3 hours later and I am going to call the episode an anxiety attack. I will certainly monitor him tonight and tomorrow but I believe that there is no imminent danger.


We enjoyed our final Bailey's pizza tonight and it was yummy. Fred and I have loaded our cars with most of what we are hauling outside of the computer and our clothes of course. As I mentioned the movers did a great job for us today and will finish packing tomorrow. They may start to load us into the truck but do not think that we will leave IA until Thursday. We'll know more tomorrow. There are little things here and there that need to be packed then they have to number and inventory each box. That may take awhile. I think the boys are going over to another friend's house tomorrow so that should help make their day better. Is it hard to entertain yourself without even a ball to toss around. I did find a baseball glove in the clubhouse though. Glad I spotted that!


OK, I am ready to SLEEP! Look for more progress reports tomorrow! G-night!

No comments: